Management training - which you can see on the bottom line
You may know this:
- You are behind and you feel the pressure more and more
- Deadlines are not met – and maybe you even forget things
- There is no time for leadership
- You are not always prepared for meetings
- You do not have time to follow-up on things
- Your inbox is overloaded
- There is a lack of overview and you have to prioritize day by day. You are working on the short term and there is a kind of coincidence in the way you work.
- The strategy plan is something you look at briefly before the next management meeting
- There is not enough time to be visionary and think “Where are we in 1-2 years?” and to make the visions into action plans and complete them.
- There is not enough time for professional communication with your employees, your peers and your manager.
- There is not always time for manpower treatment and time for the costumers is something you have been dreaming of for a long time.
- You attend a lot of meetings and there are not many spare moments during the day, where you can be available for your employees, handle emails or time to solve some of the tasks you may have committed to do at your meetings. Your reparation for most meetings are often only done 50%. You know it’s wrong, but what can you do?
- At the meetings where you are the facilitator, the situation is also bad. Agendas are sent out the day before the meeting and not as detailed as you would have wished. At the meeting you give a lot of information, there are a lot of discussions without any form of structure and without any reel decisions are made. No summary with clear deadlines, content and who is responsible for what is made. After the meeting nobody actually knows what will happen going forward or what was actually agreed. A month later you will send out invitations for a so called “status meeting” but to little progress has been done!
- Your workdays are already very long and you could easily stay another hour or two – you have plenty work to do! When you finally have time to relax, your head is spinning with work related tasks and you never have the feeling of really relaxing and recharging your mental batteries. You are not satisfied with the situation and maybe you don’t sleep well at night.
- The whole situation is a bit chaotic
But it does not have to be that way! There are many things that you can do to improve your work situation.
NEW Visions can make you an even better leader and at the same time improve your CV and increase your market value by teaching you to get a better overview.
On this course you will learn:
- To get more time for management, development of your employees, implementing strategy plans and costumer focus.
- To control your time instead of you being controlled
- To get a 100% overview of all your tasks so that you keep the right focus and therefore make the right planning and prioritizing.
- To spend time on the things that creates the most value in your work and for the company.
- The basic rules for handling emails efficiently – so that your inbox stays at 0
- Tools for ensuring a systematic progress in all your projects
- To conduct world class 1:1’s with your employees
- To follow-up on things you have delegated and how to drive the focus areas you are responsible for.
- To make plans which are durable – both on short term and long term
- To be an efficient and professional meeting facilitator.
- To systemize your meeting preparation so that it is better and less time consuming.
- To follow-up on decisions made at the meetings
- To significantly increase your personal efficiency
- To increase your market value – as a benefit for you and the company
- To create better results for you and for the company
- To relax when you are off work
- You will gain at least 60 minutes more each day
And last but not least – to increase the company’s competitiveness and bottom line.