Get a grip on things – and become more efficient
Maybe you know the feeling – you are behind, deadlines are not reached, your desk is a mess, your inbox is chaos, your overview is not what it used to be and things is just one big chaos. Every day when you leave the office you know that you could easily spend one or two hours more – you have plenty to do. When you finally have time to relax, your head is spinning with work related tasks and you never have the feeling of really relaxing and recharging your mental batteries. You are not fully satisfied with the situation. But it does not have to be that way! There are many things that you can do to improve your work situation.
At this course you will learn:
- To work significantly more efficient
- To get a 100% overview of all your tasks
- To plan and prioritize your tasks in a busy and fast changing environment
- To maintain a clean desk so you are able to focus on the job at hand
- To handle your emails by using two simple basic rules so that your inbox is at 0 all the time
- To make time for immersion so that you are able to focus on your huge and importan tasks with a strict deadline.
- To be proactive instead of reactive so that you always know which tasks you need to work on tomorrow, the next day and next week – with the certainty that you have time for all of them.
- To use a wide range of functions in Outlook which will make your day easier and a lot better.
- To enhance your work-life balance. When you are in control of your tasks, you are able to cope with a very large workload without getting stressed and you are able to relax 100% because you know you are on top of things.
We guarantee that you will gain at least 30 minutes per day. You will be working with your own tasks from day 1 and the tools and methods we teach you – you will be able to implement immediately. All trainings – short, longer or individual training – will include a continuously follow-up part.